Photo by Scott Pickering

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Setup Of The Month December


Here's the setup that was used this past weekend at the Plymouth Park United Methodist Church (Irving, TX) performance of the Benjamin Harlan cantata, A Candlelight Christmas.

I played percussion along with my college-age drumming daughter, Anna.   We played all the timpani parts (quite a bit) on the Handsonic 15...and the conductor was quite happy with the "digital kettles."   Notice my electronic tuner on the trap table to boost my confidence in the timpani pitches.  



1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with the knowledge you are posting here. Thanks for sharing and let us know more about new releases. Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable research with everyone.
    buy soundcloud downloads

    ReplyDelete